Saturday, May 26, 2007

Something interesting to say?

I am just writing this for the sake of writing. I don't have anything interesting to say. I just felt I should put something in this blog since I haven't added anything to this since August of 2006.

Today is the first day of the Memorial Day weekend. I am looking to have fun, but that is most likely not going to happen. We are strapped on cash. These three day weekends always seem to happen at the wrong point of the pay period for me. So little cash and so much month. I am sure you know the story. I do plan to enjoy myself as much as possible. Good company always makes up for not enough play.

For the past month I have been exercising very close to daily. I am getting used to it, and think it is time to increase the quantity and quality of the excercise. I have been walking approx. 1.8 ~ 2 miles a day for exercise, and have lost about 6 pounds in the past month. It does not sound like much, but it is a beginning. I need to do this for health purposes. Doctor wants to put me on Glucophage for Blood Sugar reasons. my Hemoglobin AC1 tests did not look as well as he wanted. After a discussion with him, we decided that we could take care of this with diet and exercise. Two months until the next blood work, and we shall see the results then.

So I blurted out this much with nothing to say? If you are actually reading this entry, I am sorry to bore you with these nothing tidbits, I am not a writer. This blog is an exercise for me. I want to write more often in order to compose my thought s properly in my head. Then I need to put them down in a structured fashion. This is all in an effort for me to be able to communicate better. What I hope to achieve by blogging (if you call the small amount of dribbling I do on here blogging) is to better put forth thoughts for others to see.

Enough of my dribbles. I have to begin preparing myself for the events of the day.

No comments: