Leo Laporte is such a benefit to society. You should really give a listen to his available podcasts. You can find links to the podcasts he produces at either www.leoville.com or www.twit.tv.
I did not know much about Leo Laporte until I began watching "The Screen Savers" on TechTV once I had access to advanced cable channels. TechTV and the Screen Savers are no more. Leo Laporte none the less is heavily active in technology broadcasting. Podcasting has made some very entertaining and informative people easily available. I would highly recommend that folks trying to keep a feeling of the pulse of technology within their grasp listen to these podcasts.
And they are Macintosh friendly.
I don't want to go on about podcasting. I love the technology. It makes my life much better. I thrill at the ability to get all this information and being able to port it anywhere I want to. Either my phone, mp3 player, PDA, computer. It's such a convenience. I love being a 21st Century member of the human race.
No comments:
Post a Comment