the most fucked up place in the developed western world. I have a head cold this week that I am recuperating from. My balance is not in the greatest state that it could be in. Driving on those roads, the constant turning, terminal to terminal. I could understand if it went around in a circle (like it use to, back in the less sophisticated days of air travel during the 1970s and early 1980s. Now, it seems that the airport has been under constant redevelopment for the past 19 years and it does not seem to be any where near completion.
JFK is really a jack off excuse for a major airport to one of the world's greatest metropolises. I personally feel that we should just level JFK and start from scratch. Maybe JFK would improve if it was actually ran by some accountable elected body rather than a politically non-accountable authority.
That airport really sucks. I'm suffering from vertigo because I had to ride on those damned roads. I think I need to wretch.
No comments:
Post a Comment