Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Time to Do the Taxes


OK, that time of year has come again.  Time to acknowledge that those fools in Washington have taken our money.  And if our acknowledgement finds that we have been under hosed by their standards, we are to fork over more.

I used to not mind paying my taxes.  I understood that the government is large, most likely needed to be large, and had large spending habits by necessity.

I feel differently now, but I don't know how to describe what my beliefs are regarding the government.  I do know I have no faith in either of the two major political parties in getting things done.  These asses need to start having cocktails together at the end of the day and start playing golf together.  Maybe that way, they will learn to work together and iron out the most acceptable median point in their political squabbles to just get the job done.

And I will continue on to starting the annual tax filings now.

No comments: