Frustration, Frustration, Frustration.
Dear Reader, I am a FatAss. Bonafide, uncontrolled FatAss. I have been with a weight problem since I am about 7 years old. I am now 44 as of this writing. In 2004 I dropped about 50 pounds. I was feeling good, excercising, still excessively obese, but getting well. I brought my bloodsugar under control and my cholesterol was close to being a normal number.
From October of 2004 to the end of 2005 I put 35 of those 50 pounds back on. So now I am attempting to get back on track.
Well this month, I got the gaining part under check (when on a roll there is momentum that you first have to stop) and have lost 3 pounds in the past two weeks. Granted it is a positive thing for a person who can pack them on like slipping on a pair of pants. I still am frustrated and don't feel like I have done anything positive. And I want to whine with frustration. So here it goes: Whine, Whine, Whine...
Thanks for listening, I feel better now. Sorry I had to put you through that.
No comments:
Post a Comment