OK, I have seen this vehicle before. I have seen this thing about two or three times a year for the past couple of years. This time I had a camera by my side. I call it the revolt wagon. It's an old modified Chevy Pickup. This guy has a definite problem with authority. There are derogatory slogans against Ford, the local county government, and a mass of scary artifacts in the cabin of this vehicle. I wasn't able to get better pictures than the two I have due to the rising sun. The guy (or gal) who owns this has a set on them. It takes a brave person to drive around in this thing.I find this truck so entertaining. Unfortunately I only see it parked. I would love to get a look at this thing being driven in the middle of town, or on the highway. Just to see the look on peoples faces as it drives by would be a gas.
No comments:
Post a Comment