
Now did you ever hear how beautiful Elizabeth Taylor was???
I ran across this on the web and had to comment on it.
The picture is from the set of the filming of Giant (1956, George Stevens Director) with Rock Hudson and James Dean.
50 years later, and there are hardly too many screen beauties that can compete with this. Liz looks absolutely stunning. As for contemporaries, I think she out shines Monroe back in the day. Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest sucker in the world for a blond. But compared to Liz, she was just a better than average pretty blond. I also don't think she had the same class as Liz either.
That's where my head is at today. Just freaking out over this most excelent shot of Liz Taylor. I hope you are well Mizz Liz.
Did it make your heart jump a beat? Good, go make a donation to her aids foundation as thanks for the stimulation.
Later Gator
No comments:
Post a Comment