Friday, March 05, 2010

I'm Alive

I know that no one is reading, no one misses me, nor do I have a need to be missed. This was just an attempt to understand what blogging is, and I am too modest to believe that any one would want to read my writings or rantings.

It has been over a year since I last posted anything, so I guess that it is safe to say that I am not an avid blogger. For an update, here it goes. 2009 has come and gone. I won't backtrack on that. Maybe in the future, but not now. I am getting married, and she is great and wonderful and patient. That is going to happen this year. I am still continuing with school and have gotten to the meat and potatoes of what I want to study, computer science. I am becoming quite a hand at c++, I am also interested in digging up my old html skills and start pursuing self taught web application development. I hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree, but I have began reading an O'Reilly tome on AJAX, and hope that this book will put me on the correct path, or at least point me to the right places to get the information I need to do that.

That is my very basic quick and dirty update. I hope to post more frequently, if for nothing else, this way I can keep tabs on myself.

No comments: