Friday, March 05, 2010

Technological advances are the shit!

So here I am typing a post on my blackberry and attemting to have it show up on blogger. It's jsut me experimenting. All of a sudden, this hits me that it is so cool. I am utterly astounded that I can do this and then if they so choose, the whole world can see what I have done. And I did it off my little handheld device. And I can do it from anywhere in the world (that they have superbehemoth wireless phone carriers service).
I have been around for a while. We were high tech when we ran around in high school with our colleco pocket football and used MXR Phase 90s on our guitars. Wow, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto.

And it is so common place and accessable, and taken for granted.

Yes, technology is amazing.

No comments: